||Registration Under CST Act 1956
|Whom To Apply
|How To Apply
|Documents To Be Attached
- Proof of identity such as Electoral photo Identity card/Islander Identity card/ Family Identity card/Passport/local certificate.
- Court fee stamps worth Rs. 25/-
- Introduction letter from two different CST holders
- Rent receipt / agreement of the building/premises.
- Copy of order stating the land to be Commercial or recent copy of Form-F issued by Revenue authority stating the land to be commercial.
- Statement of Bank account of the applicant.
- 1st inter-state purchase bill and supporting documents.
- Sale bill of the item for which CST has been applied for.
- Item list for which CST has been applied for.
- Distributor ship/dealership certificate, if any.
- photograph of the Business premises.
Download CST Form (PDF 130 KB)
Deputy Commissioner Office,
Deputy Commissioner Office, North & Middle Andaman
Location : Deputy Commissioner Office, North & Middle Andaman | City : Mayabunder | PIN Code : 744204