Registration Of Deeds
||Registration Of Deeds
|Whom To Apply
|| The Sub Registrar South Andaman ( Asst Commissioner, S/A)
|How To Apply
||Application in a plain paper
|Documents To Be Attached
- Deed/Document to be Registered.
- Sale/Gift permission issued by the Deputy Commissioner(South Andaman).
- Recent Form- F and Map.
- Valuation Certificate issued by the concerned Tehsildar.
- Two Recent Passport Size photographs of the Vendors and Purchasers.
- No-dues Certificate issued by:
- Tehsildar Concerned.
- Block Development Officer Concerned in case of rural area.
- Banks (State Bank of India/Andaman & Nicobar State Co-operative Bank).
- Industries Department.
- Agriculture Department( in case of Agricultural Land).
Deputy Commissioner Office
Deputy Commissioner Office, North & Middle Andaman
Location : Deputy Commissioner Office, North & Middle Andaman | City : Mayabunder | PIN Code : 744204