Grant of Bar Licence under Andaman Excise Rules, 1934
(Read with guidelines in Administration’s Order No.4192
dated 18/11/2008, & subsequent amendment vide order No.2585 dated (13/7/2010).:
|Grant of Bar Licence.
Deputy Commissioner’s Office, N & M Andaman
Ph: 03192- 273199
- Application in Prescribed Form (Grant of Bar Licence under Andaman Excise Rules, 1934 addressed TO the District Magistrate (N & MA), along with necessary documents.
- DC —> AC(HQ) —> DA —> AC(HQ) issue Letter —> Tehsildar for Revenue Report, Andaman Fire Services from fire point of view, Police for Character and Antecedents & Press Note in the Newspaper inviting claims / objections from the general public —> Received Reports for approval by DC —> If approved —> DA issue Challan & Licence issued else Incomplete Report/Claim & Notice is issued to Applicant.
- Any one of these as the proof of Identity for the applicant
- Electoral Photo Identity card
- Islanders Identity Card
- Local certificate
- Family Identity Card
- Document of age proof (The applicant should be above 18 years of age.)
- Recent copy of Land Record (Form F) and map duly attested.
- Photographs of all rooms of the proposed Bar.
- Clearance certificate from Andaman Fire Service(District Office).
- Copy of Insurance made against fire and natural hazards.
- Layout Plan of the premises (in duplicate) showing elevation, position of the various rooms, cupboards, racks and all important details connected with the premises duly certified by respective area Pradhan.
- Public Health Certificate from the Health Department.
- Registration Certificates from the Health Department.
- The applicant should have two years experience of hotel/tourism business (Copy of experience to be attached).
- PAN Card.
- NOC from the landlord if the premises for the sale of liquor/beer is not owned by the applicant.
- Copy of Income Tax returns.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of Owner.
- Affidavit as proofs in terms of guidelines No. 7 of order 4192 dated 18/11/2008.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of employees.
Form C1- Rs 2500/- p.a.
Form B1- Rs 50,000/- p.a.
Form B2- Rs 15,000/- p.a.
Form B3 –Rs 5000/- p.a.
(As per new Excise Policy effective from 01/04/2013)
The applicant may apply in a plain paper along with its original licence, Fire Clearance Certificate, Sanitary and Hygiene Certificate, Standard Fire and special Insurance Policy before the expiry of his licence.